- All orders received before 13:00 hours, on working days, are billed that same day and will be delivered the next day by MRW or Correos 42/78h, except for the Canary Islands. If the order material is not available at that time, the customer will be contacted and notified of the date of delivery.
- Send to the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla: The shipments to the Canary Islands are made only by Post, even if another transport company is selected. Mail will charge customers the customs of entry and exit of the order plus some commissions, all of them outside our company, which do not go together to the ports, for more information to contact on the tel. 902197197 of the Post to receive all the information. Mailers will collect the taxes and commissions that the Canaries have to pay. In case the order is not collected, the order amount will be refunded less the shipping costs and return, although it is sent free of charge, we will also account for 7 € of administrative expenses.
- If the order is sent free of charge, Shipping MRW or Post Office and the customer agrees to Send MRW or Send Post, the amount of the ports will not be refunded. The amount of the discount coupons will also not be refunded if the customer does not enter such code
- Security and confidentiality
- Lazkano Internet S.L. guarantees security and confidentiality in all its communications with its customers. Lazkano Internet S.L. guarantees the protection and confidentiality of personal data, addresses, payment and any other kind provided by our clients in accordance with the provisions of the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data. All the data provided by our clients to Lazkano Internet S.L. or its employees, will be included in an automated file of personal data created and maintained under the responsibility of Lazkano Internet S.L. In compliance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 of December 13, the clients of Lazkano Internet S.L. can, at all times, exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition on their personal data by communicating it in writing to Lazkano Internet S.L., with registered office in Barrenkale 17, Bergara, Guipúzcoa (Spain), CIF: B20980447 or by mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The customer will have a seven-day deadline from receipt of the order to resolve the contract and return the purchased product. The client will communicate to Lazkano Internet S.L. within the stipulated period and by any means admitted in law, his desire to exercise the right of resolution of the contract. The order returned will be sent to Lazkano Internet S.L. and must be delivered together with the delivery order and in its case invoice issued by Lazkano Internet S.L.. If the returned product presents defects (in the shipment of Lazkano Internet, s.l. to the customer), Lazkano Internet S.L., will also bear the cost of the change or repair (except those cases in which the product acquired on the web has the guarantee of the manufacturer of the same in which case the client must follow the procedure and conditions indicated by the manufacturer himself).The customer may return any item purchased on the website of Lazkano Internet S.L. as long as the products have not been opened, assembled, used and preserved in their original seal or packaging. If an article requires assembly for use and has been mounted, Lazkano Internet, S.L. will not accept the return, nor will it accept the devoution for reasons of hygiene if they have been used pulsometers with the pectoral band, straps, electro stimulators, massagers, armchairs etc. ... If the refund has been accepted, in these cases, Lazkano Internet S.L., will return the money from the purchase through a credit card from the customer or by sending a bank transfer to the account sent by the client. Upon payment of the refund, the ports of departure (ports of return of the customer, sent to the ports paid to Lazkano Internet, will not be abused, s.l.), if the item has been sent free of charge, the return will be discounted. If a product other than the one requested by the customer is delivered by mistake of Lazkano Internet S.L., it will be withdrawn and the correct product will be delivered to you without any additional charge for the buyer. For any incident related to the return of items from our store you can contact our Customer Service department via email: email@example.com.
- The customer will have a seven-day period from the receipt of the order to make the change of the purchased product. The client will communicate to Lazkano Internet S.L. within the stipulated period and by any means admitted in law. The article to be changed will be sent to Lazkano Internet S.L. with paid amounts and must be delivered along with the delivery order and in its case invoice issued by Lazkano Internet S. L, in perfect condition. The ports of return are in charge of the client. The customer may change any item that you have purchased on the website of Lazkano Internet S.L. provided that the products have not been opened, assembled, or used and retain their original seal or packaging. If an article needs assembly for its use and has been mounted, Lazkano Internet, S.L. will not accept the change, nor will it accept the change for reasons of hygiene if they have been used pulsometers with the pectoral band, electro stimulators, massagers, armchairs etc. ... If the change has been accepted, in these cases, Lazkano Internet S.L., will send the article requested by the customer to the necessary amounts and will charge the difference by means of the agency of transport or bank transfer, if a credit has to be made, they will pay the difference of the article. via a credit card on the credit card of the client or by sending a bank transfer to the account sent by the customer. The ports of departure will be discounted, if the item has been sent free of charge, the ports of the customer will not be paid to the ports. If a product other than the one requested by the customer was delivered by error from Lazkano Internet S.L., it will be withdrawn and the correct product will be delivered to you without any additional charge for the buyer. For any incident related to the change of items in our store you can contact our Customer Service department via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The warranty will be made by the manufacturer of each item, the warranty period will be stipulated by the manufacturer. To do this, the customer must send the item along with the order sheet or invoice to Lazkano Internet, S.L.. for Lazkano Internet, S.L. to send it to the manufacturer. The ports of the shipment of the article to Lazkano Internet, S.L.. will be borne by the client, being able to send the article by Correos or by any agency of transport to paid ports, the shipment of the article from Lazkano Internet, S.L. to the manufacturer will be carried out by Lazkano Internet, S.L. The resolution will be taken by the manufacturer and Lazkano Internet, S.L.. it will communicate to the client. The article repaired or replaced, Lazkano Internet, S.L. will send you to the client by means of transport due. For any indication you can contact our Customer Support department via email: email@example.com.
- content and links
- At Lazkano internet S.L. we do not take responsibility for the misuse of the contents of our website, being the sole responsibility of the person who accesses them or uses them.
We also assume no responsibility for the information contained in the third-party websites that can be accessed by links or search engines from the website www.solorunning.com.
- Exchange or dissemination of information
- Lazkano Internet S.L. declines all responsibility for the exchange of information between users through their website. In particular, we are not responsible for the use that minors may make of it in the event that the contents to which they are accessed may injure their sensitivity.
- Updating and modifying the website
- Lazkano Internet S.L. reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information contained in its web site, and the configuration or presentation thereof, at any time, without prior notice, and without taking any responsibility for it. The prices and availability of the products of the Store www.solorunning.com are valid until the end of the stock during the period of time that is fixed in each one of them and, in their absence, for as long as they remain accessible in the web pages mentioned above, will not be valid if there are any typographical errors. If there are any typographical errors, the order will be cancelled without warning by sending an e-mail to the customer. If the requested item is not left in stock Lazkano Internet S.L. will cancel the order without notice by sending an e-mail to the customer.
- The price tariff of www.solorunning.com is unique and exclusively for sale on the Internet, the price of the price in shops will not respect the price of the web.
- Policy of data protection
- In compliance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of Services of the Society of Information and Electronic Commerce, in the Law of the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data and its development regulations, the LEGAL OFFICER OF THE WEB informs you that the personal data provided through the registration forms, will be incorporated into a file for your automated treatment, in order to provide and offer our products, services and promotions, granting therefore express consent for the reception of commercial communications by electronic means in the strict terms that are collected in the present legal conditions.
The data collected is stored under the confidentiality and security measures legally established, not being transferred or shared with companies or entities outside the legal entity of the website www.solorunning.com.
We also wish to inform you that you will be able to exercise the rights of access, cancellation, rectification or opposition through the following means:-E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
-Written communication to the legal officer of the file: www.solorunning.com Barrenkale 17, 20570, Bergara, Guipúzcoa (Spain).
- Legal Notice
- In compliance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI) and concordant sector legislation, the following legal aspects are reported:
- Lazkano internet S.L.
Contact Address: Barrenkale 17 under, 20570, Bergara, Guipuzcoa (Spain)
Contact E-mail: email@example.com
Tlf. Contact: 902056194
Fiscal Data: CIF. B20980447
If you want to make any comments or suggestions, you can use our Contact E-mail